We are hiring 3 Machinery Engineer (Deadline: 15 November 2021)
InstaBuilt company with presence and factory in Europe (InstaBuilt Europe) and USA (InstaBuilt North America), both part of the group “BP Home Investment” as a reputable development company in the field of real estate in Kosovo – now with an international presence in international markets announces this job vacancy.
We are pleased to offer long-term employment opportunities with excellent chances for a successful career.
Position: Machinery Engineer
Place of work: InstaBuilt Factory (Prishtina / Mitrovica-Milosevo road)
Duration: By agreement
Main duties and responsibilities:
The main task of the employee will be the following:
- Design and design of Machinery Installations, respectively Heating, Cooling, Ventilation for projects developed by the company;
- Complete analysis for the phase of Machinery Installations, respectively Heating – Cooling, for the needs of the company – Projects;
- · Professional recommendations regarding projects developed by design companies for the needs of the company;
- Other construction-related work includes providing professional knowledge to management, improving existing projects, participating in the implementation of company projects, etc.
- Organizing / Supporting the works and giving instructions to the contractors of the company and supervising the realization of works by them in accordance with the planning and organization of works and setting priorities;
- Work planning, resource engagement, and work supervision.
- Informing leaders about the progress of work, in accordance with the needs and requirements of the workplace.
- Accurate and regular maintenance of records and reports on work performed and planned and regular reporting of work to company leaders.
- Acceptance of tasks by the Director or his authorized representative and their implementation at the workplace
- Other duties assigned by the Director.
The candidate for the position of Mechanical Engineer must possess in-depth professional knowledge as well as excellent research, analytical and organizational skills.
Must have prior experience in designing machine installations heating/cooling/ventilation at least 1 year. If the candidate has work experience in supervision/management will be considered an advantage.
Knowledge in one of the programs Autocad, Archicad, or Revit and very good knowledge in computer application programs of the respective machine calculations.
Knowledge in the 3D presentation of installations will be considered a great advantage.
Also, the Candidate must demonstrate a pragmatic approach to finding adequate solutions with limited resources, have developed communication skills (verbally and in writing), have the ability to identify priorities, have the ability to interact prudently and empathy with colleagues and partners; have the ability to work efficiently under time pressure; have the ability to handle reliable information properly; have excellent computer skills and internet research.
The candidate must possess a university qualification, eventually 3 exams before graduation.
The candidate must have knowledge of English spoken and written, preferably also knowledge of German.
All those interested in this position should send a CV to the e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is November 15, 2021.