Why Instabuilt Bath Pods?
Instabuilt provides the solution with modular bathroom pods. Bathroom pods contribute to a cleaner and safer work environment, they are industrially prefabricated, self-supporting sanitary room units that consist of walls, ceilings, and floors. Choosing to use bathroom pods helps you to reduce labor, materials, waste, costs, and quality in the planning and construction process.
With our product line, a modern construction technique, high-quality materials, and a sophisticated system, Instabuilt can offer to the client the opportunity of choosing the frames where we have: CLT, timber frame, HYBRID (timber frame + CLT), and steel frame. We offer also three different sizes that fit your requests, starting from standardized sizes S, M, and L and individual or modified types.
Thanks to our specialized CNC machinery we allow the bath system to increase production capacity while maintaining a high standard of quality. Our prefabricated bathrooms can be realized in every category – from luxury bathrooms to simple, small-room solutions.
STEEL SMALL- Small size has a total area of 2.7 square meters net and 3.69 square meters gross.
STEEL MEDIUM- The medium size has a total area of 4.05 square meters net and 5.53 square meters gross.
STEEL LARGE – Our large size has a total area of 5.13 square meters net and 6.84 square meters gross.
Advantages of our Bath Pods
1. Lower Costs: Choosing prefabricated pods means a significant reduction of costs associated with labor, material waste, and removal of a site supervisor, and defect rectification.
2. Time-Saving: Using Off-site modular bathrooms ensures even 80% shorter production process than building in traditional technology
3. Higher Quality: Specialized manufacturing results in superior bathrooms that are consistent across the project. Our patented structural design and all pods are fully tested and signed-off before they leave our factory.
4. Faster Delivery: Finishing bathrooms to completion off-site whilst on-site construction works progress can cut project programmed by up to 30%.
5. Sustainable and Safe: Instabuilt offers better sustainability characteristics over traditional construction due to reduced material requirements and wastage, reduction in transport energy, and increased material recyclability.
6. Rationalized Design: Clients are able to engage with the design and engineering team to incorporate their own unique requirements or select from preexisting, validated design typologies.