Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent the company and its products on its best image and build client relationships to create positive relationships with customers
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Execute all sales activities through phone calls, follow ups, emails, meetings, visits, quotas, and other KPI within specific timeframe and by meeting deadlines
- Manage its own client portfolio as specified or as needed based on sales policies
- Responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities on daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Review competitive market practices and makes recommendations concerning adjustments to programs in related areas.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly disposition when interacting with customers.
- Conduct research to identify solutions and answers to difficult client issues.
- Manage the whole sales cycle as specified or based on directions of the management
- Provide periodic reports to company management on work activities.
- Maintain sales/leads records, create and maintains all sales reports, CRM, and other lead communications so everything is tracked and reported.
- Provide weekly/monthly feedback and lead reporting to the team lead or head of department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of customer service or sales experience
- Experience in real estate sales is preferred
- Background in architecture or experience in relevant field is preferred
- High performing individual that is ambitious and results driven
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, stressful, and very flexible working environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Knowing a German language is a plus.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- All interested candidates can apply by sending the CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org the position for which you are applying must be mentioned in the subject line.
The last date for application is 20.03.2023. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Title Department Deadline
- 1x Copywriter Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 2x Receptionist Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 1x Executive Assistant Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 1x Administrative Assistant Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 2x Business Development Manager Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 2x Business Development Agent Production Line 20 Mar. 2023