INSTABUILT is a modular construction company located in Millosheve – Prishtina, and we specialize in providing custom-built panelized/modular construction. The vision of the company is Instantly Built – InstaBuilt. Advanced Insta construction systems 1 unit, 2 pieces assembled in under 3 hours.
Great Design, Sustainability, Affordability, Quality, Manufacturability, Logistic distribution, Assembly, and Serviceability are our core values.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our team in our Innovation Center which is about connecting People, Technology, and Ideas for a better future, and helping us continue to provide quality modular construction services to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for a range of initiatives in which the Executive Management plays a lead role.
- Manage the Executive Management calendar and daily workflow, juggling competing priorities as necessary and making appropriate and informed decisions regarding available time.
- Schedule internal and external meetings, coordinating all logistics and details, providing relevant preparation materials, and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Screen, direct, respond to, and prioritize calls and correspondence, facilitating the smooth exchange of information as a first point of contact for staff, board members, and external partners.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executive Management and board members, including flights and accommodation.
- Schedule and arrange meetings, compile and distribute materials, attend meetings, prepare meeting minutes, and maintain corporate documents.
- Plan and oversee logistical arrangements for board and board committee meetings, including space and facility needs, meals and refreshments, supplies, and technology.
- Make travel arrangements, and visa tracking for the Executive Management;
- Compose, edit, design, and format documents.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Proven work experience in a similar role supporting C-level Executives, within a corporate and international environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Knowing a German and French language is a plus.
- The ability to provide light editing, proof-reading, and reviewing of documents prior to finalizing.
- Professionally polish in both internal and external interactions and the ability to display finesse and stability under pressure.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, power point, outlook.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to fulfill tasks and jobs in a very dynamic environment.
All interested candidates can apply by sending the CV to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the position for which you are applying must be mentioned in the subject line.
The last date for application is 20.03.2023. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Title Department Deadline
- 1x Sales Representative Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 1x Copywriter Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 2x Receptionist Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 1x Administrative Assistant Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 2x Business Development Manager Production Line 20 Mar. 2023
- 2x Business Development Agent Production Line 20 Mar. 2023