Business Development Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates leads through cold calling, prospecting, or networking, and maximize business development opportunities by forming connections
- Identifies customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Execute all sales and business development activities through phone calls, follow ups, emails, meetings, visits, quotas, and other KPI within specific timeframe and by meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Manage its own client portfolio as specified or as needed based on sales policies
- Responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities on daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Works within a team to manage sales leads and coordinates other activities.
- Review competitive market practices and makes recommendations concerning adjustments to programs in related areas.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly disposition when interacting with customers.
- Conduct research to identify solutions and answers to difficult client issues.
- Manage the whole sales cycle as specified or based on directions of the management
- Maintain sales/leads records, create and maintains all sales reports, CRM, and other lead communications so everything is tracked and reported.
- Provide weekly/monthly feedback and lead reporting to the team lead or head of department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ overall sales experience
- Successful track record of sales in construction, real estate, architecture is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Knowing a German language is a plus
- High performing individual that is ambitious and results driven
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, stressful, and very flexible working environment.
- Understands sales process in detail and its team dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
All interested candidates can apply by sending the CV to the e-mail address: email@example.com and the position for which you are applying must be mentioned in the subject line.
Also please send a brief Cover Letter – very concise one page A4 – that highlights top three reasons why you want to join our company; and top three reasons why you think you are the best for this position.
*Very competitive salary (fixed + variable) for high performing individuals.
**Those who send only CV without cover letter brief, will not be considered for further qualification.
The last date for application is 29.08.2022. Only selected candidates will be contacted.