Business Development Agent
INSTABUILT is a modular construction company located in Millosheve – Prishtina, and we specialize in providing custom-built panelized/modular construction. The vision of the company is Instantly Built – InstaBuilt. Advanced Insta construction systems 1 unit, 2 pieces assembled in under 3 hours.
Great Design, Sustainability, Affordability, Quality, Manufacturability, Logistic distribution, Assembly, and Serviceability are our core values.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to join our team in our Innovation Center which is about connecting People, Technology, and Ideas for a better future, and helping us continue to provide quality modular construction services to our customers.
Business Development Agent – (2)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generates leads through cold calling, prospecting, or networking, and maximizes business development opportunities by forming connections
- Identifies customers’ needs, clarifies information, researches every issue, and provides solutions and/or alternatives.
- Execute all sales and business development activities through phone calls, follow-ups, emails, meetings, visits, quotas, and other KPIs within a specific timeframe and by meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Manage its own client portfolio as specified or as needed based on sales policies
- Responsible for inbound and outbound sales activities on daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Works within a team to manage sales leads and coordinate other activities.
- Review competitive market practices and makes recommendations concerning adjustments to programs in related areas.
- Maintain a courteous and friendly disposition when interacting with customers.
- Conduct research to identify solutions and answers to difficult client issues.
- Manage the whole sales cycle as specified or based on directions of the management
- Maintain sales/leads records, create and maintains all sales reports, CRM, and other lead communications so everything is tracked and reported.
- Provide weekly/monthly feedback and lead reporting to the team lead or head of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ overall sales experience
- Successful track record of sales in construction, real estate, and architecture is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Knowing the German language is a plus
- High-performing individual that is ambitious and results-driven
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced, stressful, and very flexible working environment.
- Understands the sales process in detail and its team dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds.
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
All interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to the e-mail address: email@example.com and the position for which you are applying must be mentioned in the subject line.2
Also please send a brief Cover Letter – very concise one page A4 – that highlights the top three reasons why you want to join our company; and the top three reasons why you think you are the best for this position.
*Very competitive salary (fixed + variable) for high-performing individuals.
**Those who send only a CV without a cover letter brief, will not be considered for further qualification.
The last date for application is 20.03.2023. Only selected candidates will be contacted.